Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bringing back those memories



I was looking at my mum's album collections and
I saw lotsa pictures of me when I was younger.
It brings back lotsa memories.
It really does...
*The-few-months-old-me*



*Cousin sis's 9th birthday.*

*Cousin bro was crying cuz he wanted the prizie.*
*Spot the smiley me*
~hee~







*Me and mama @ Sungai Wang's garfield shop*


*Me @ the Zoo




*Me 12th Birthday Parteh*
*I was a big fan of DragonBall, look at the cakie*
lmao








*Trip to Penang with friends and teachers*
We were 12 back then


*Muah first birthday*


*Me, my ma and pap*


*I was still in my mama's womb here*

Notice the date, it was taken on the
22nd of Julai 1992




Was going through pictures in FaceBook too..
I'll be missing me teachers, me friends and me school.
=(
*Metro Point's toilet
*LOL!!




*Hari Koperasi 2009*

*Aku.Sam.Farah*




*Aku.Yean Lee*




*Sukan-neka 2009*





*Convent's graduation day*
*Yeah.Aku*




*Pn. Lim, we'll be missing u and ur sarcasm!*



*Supermodels of the day*
=P










Sneak-peak-of Convent's toilet





Our Young and faithful days.
.our.passion.for.the.balls.
lmao




*The committee*



*The players*





tat's all peps!

~ta's!