Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The return


I know it has been quite some time since I last blogged. lol!
I'm really really sorry for that people.
Well, u know... i'm a real busy woman. =P
I must admit that I've been very busy with tons of things immediately after SPM.
8th of December 2009 marks the history of all the Science stream students of SMK Convent Kjg.
It was the day when we gained our ultimate most freedom! =)


Here are the list of-things-i-did right after SPM:


-I was in Midvalley on the 9th with most of the form 5's. Well our main purpose was to watch NewMoon on that day. We were there 5hours before the movie started. So what most of us did was shopping for prom. Say Yie got her heels and she was admiring it the whole time. More updates on their blog. heh!
Neway, the movie was okay but I personally think Twilight was much better.







-My churchmates and I attended the APYAC (Asia Pacific Youth Alive Conference) in PJ for 3 days.
I'm pretty sure most of us had learnt a lot throughout the conference.
We had fun laughing our arses out as the speakers were filled with absolute sarcasm the whole time.
(It's good as it helps to keep us awake, lol.)


Well, God actually spoke to us in many ways.
I believe APYAC was a life-changing event. It'll be a start of something new for many of us. To never be our old-selves once again but to be the one he wants us to be.
APYAC was the begining for us, it is a stepping stone for us to change our way of thinking.
No more selfish thinking or wutsoever.



I really believe, life doesn't involve only us, but it also involves people who are around us.
That is the main reason why we have to quit being in our very own comfort zone and to start thinking what's best for God, others and ourselves.

Thank you Jesus for speaking to us!










-I'm currently in one of my friend's house now.
Am having fun eating, sleeping, laughing and playing here. lol



-oh and btw, prom will be in another 2days time. yay!


hmmm..
.there are many things yet to be done.
Will keep u guys update so do remember to link me and keep urself on track with my life.
Will try my best to update everyday alright!


p/s 1:
To all the form 5's out there, Happy Holiday-ing! =P
We're breaking free from all the rules and regulations of school! hoo-ray!
And now it is time for us to enjoy and do whatsoever we want to do! haha~
Do Have fun people! =P

p/s 2:
To all the kids out there who are still in the midst of enjoying urself, have fun before school reopens yeah! Do remember to enjoy ur highschool life. I meant it.

I've started to miss sch now seriously.
Being in Convent for 11 years..
it is supremly saddening when school is never going to be part of my life anymore.
So ppl, please learn to treasure and cherish your true, reliable and faithful friends.
They are the one you are going to miss most!


When u face the world out there, there'll be all kinds of people..
It's the fact that u can hardly find someone whom u can trust.
But if u ever find one, pls try ur very best to treasure and cherish em.
U'll never regret. Well that's becuz,
a true friend is what u need in life. =)



signs off~