Friday, February 5, 2010

Amazing voice ~ ♥




Charice Pempengco, a Philippino.
It mesmerizes me till the core when I watch all her videos.
I just can't possibly imagine that there's someone outside there who is so talented.
It's way beyond imagination..
She's seriously God's gift sent from Heaven.
Watching her is like watching an angel singing..
I'm so proud to be an Asian.


LoL!


I'll be uploading a few videos here.. do watch it.
Trust me u'll want to watch more of her videos..
Absolutely amazing and fantastic!
Her voice is undescribable.
No words can describe how talented she is..
I'm just so amazed by her voice..



.lol.
How can someone be so good? I just can't find ways to believe it..
realli..
This is so scary.
Well, what I really like about her is this...
She's fierce and furious! Rawr!!
This sums up to her brilliant-ness plus amazing-ness.
Truly, it's...
.Unbelievable.








In this vid, Charice and Hyu Kyun (from SuperJunior)
when she was 12.

Gosh! A twelve years old?!!




No words can describe how superb she is..

lol!

I just love her!

haha~ =D

K tat's all!

Ciaox~