Sunday, December 27, 2009

New year, New resolutions;



Someone posted this in facebook..
I find it really meaningful..


"As the year 2009 is going to an end.
What has been done is done and what we have accomplished ,and lost have come to past for we are not going to look back on the good old days or the worst but we are going to move on with the LORD in the year 2010 and we will persist in his word, his love and in his ministry."


"GLORY TO GOD"


"WELCOME THE YEAR OF FAVOR!"

~~~

p/s: to God

2010 will be the start of something new,
it'll be the begining for everything.
I am going to go through the year 2010 knowing that God is in me and with me.
I know it is going to be a year full of challenges.. but wutever it is..


I'll always remember this..


God is going to go through this with me.
Thank you Jesus for being with me throughout this year.
I'll continue to have faith in you, I'll continue to put my complete trust in you
and I pray that I'll be constantly reminded of your great love and strength
whenever I grow weary and feel like giving up so badly.


Give me the courage to move on, let me not see myself as a complete failure,
let me not rely on my own strength but to really realise this,
I can't be doing things myself because
what I need is to be fully dependant on u.
I want to quit doing things on my own.


I'm not going to go through the year 2010 alone, because I have you..
You'll go through this with me and I shall not be afraid.
I pray that whenever I feel crappy or lonely let me be reminded that Jesus,
u're always there and u'll never leave me nor forsake me.


Let the year 2010 be a year filled with fulfillment.
I don't want to regret nor cry over
things I've failed to accomplish.
I'm sorry if I have not been the one u've always wanted me to be.


Dear Lord , I just want to take this time to thank u
for always being faithful and just there
when i needed u most.


Thank u Jesus.
Thank u for all the good things u've done throughout these 4 yrs.
Knowing u was the best thing I've ever had.
I love u Jesus and I will continue to love u even more each day.