Thursday, January 28, 2010

The-recent-Me ~ ♥



People...
I've abandoned this blog for quite some time, haven't I?
I'm extremely sorry but I seriously don't find my life interesting so I chose not to update this bloggie.
x


Well, just-so-you-know..
My life has been the same from the day I finished my SPM till now..
Hmm..my daily routine at home is to online, eat, and sleep.
Just recently I found some cool manga's online and I'm going to start reading it like everyday.
hee~


And uhh,many things happened for the past few days..
It's just ironic how things can happen so fast..
I just wanna take this time to thank God for His divine intervention.
Without Him I don't think I can possibly make it through..


Well, I've been really emotional for the past few days..
Lets just say..
I'm quite sensitive when it comes to 'this'
(I'm not going to say anything here, so I'll just keep it short and simple)
I managed to patch things up with someone-u-won't-know-who.
xP


Before this, I was being really oblivious when it comes to things..
I've screwed the entire thing and caused someone to explode.
I admit that it was my-bad..
=(


i'm sorry really sorry ayte..!
x(


As for now,
I'm really grateful for everything.. I'm currently in love with everything in my life.
It's hard for me to tell.. I'm just so yappy! yay!
=D


k tat's all! xD
a short update will do to keep u guys updated about ma-life-now.
~hee~



k ta's!