Friday, January 29, 2010

It's all because of you ♥


I dare to dream dreams because with you I need not stray,
for my hope n future are in ur hands.


Truly, u are my strength, strength like no other and
truly u are my hope, hope like no other.
In Jeremiah 29:11 God assures us when He says he has plans for us,
plans to prosper us and not to harm us,
plans for a hope and a ...future.


Thank you Jesus for giving me the assurance.
I admit that challanges and trials are inevitable but with you around..
I need not fear..


That's because you'll be guiding me and you'll accompany me through everything.
Through stormy seasons, through windy seasons,
and even through hot and cold seasons.


I acknowledge of your great love and strength.
You are my ulitmate most guidance,
I pray that whenever I fail to see things/ fail to walk the walk you want me to..
You'll continue to help me not to continue but bring me back to you..
as..


I wanna walk hand in hand with you.
I want to see things the way you want me to see,
I want to love others, the way u want me to love.
Teach me to be more like you.
This is my prayer for today...


.I.Love.You.