Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My sincere apology




I have this very burden in my heart right after doing my devotion.
I just want to apologise sincerely to everyone as in EVERYONE.
So i'm going to blog about this.
See the picture up there?
I'll relate a few points in the picture with what I'm about to blog now.

That very picture appeared in my devotion and guess what?
I realise that I haven't been doing the right thing for the past few months and years.


p/s: to whoever who're/who'll be reading this.
U know who you are..

Truly, we as human we do screw things up in life, don't we?
I did, honestly, I did.
I hurt ppl many times, be it intentionally or not but I did and I felt horrible.
I sincerely apologise if I've ever hurt your feelings or wasted ur time.
I'm being very general here.
I'm refering to everyone, friends who used to and is close to me.

I sincerely apologise for whatever things I've done/ said in the past.
I know I can never take it back.
Be it my actions, be it my speeches, be it anything.
Whatsoever things I've said and done I can't take it back but I know I can do something about it
if I choose to.
Honestly, I hate myself for wasting ppl's time and hurting others.
I don't intend to do so.
I'm really really sorry if I did.
truly, I am.

Sorry..

~