Monday, December 27, 2010

Hi bloggie!



Dear Bloggie,

I'm kinda busy with my finals for now.
Can u believe that I had an awesome Christmas this year celebrating it with my Macroeconomics' books? =(
It's pathetic, isn't it?

Anyhow, it was fun. Christmas is not all about celebrating it with people, being happy and all yappy receiving presents, seeing santa with his big-phat-huge-red bag filled with prezzies. Christmas isn't about reindeers, snowman, snow, turkey, chicken,monkey,dog, cat, frog, crab, nutcracker etc.
It's not all about that.

The whole truth is this, Christmas is all about Jesus.
Mary gave birth to Jesus on this very day and that was what made this very day special.
If Jesus weren't born into this world.. We'll still remain as sinners.
We'll be hopeless, loveless and faithless creatures on this Earth.

=)

so Yeah!!!
Happy Belated Christmas to all the faithful readers out there.
Sorry for not blogging.
xD
Heh~ Tat's all from me now.

.This is my awesome-looking-face for the year.




Baby, I knw.
Kthxbai!
xD